The 2013 Summer Application for financial aid is now available.
Please click on the appropriate category under the "2012-2013 Forms" link to find the needed document.
If you need a form related to your FAFSA, click on the "FAFSA Related" link.
- Among these are forms for meeting verification requirements (3 or 4). Sometimes in response to your submission of verification documents we ask for a low/no income form (1 or 2).
- If you answered "Yes" to FAFSA questions 52-57 but would otherwise have had to provide parent information, you need to examine the form about special independent status (8). Occasionally, a student who must answer "No" to all these questions will have documentable reasons to request a change in dependency status (5) from dependent (with the need to submit parent information on the FAFSA) to independent. In other cases, if your parents have not supported you and refuse to provide information for your FAFSA but are willing to sign the parent disavowal (7), your financial aid will be limited to an unsubsidized loan relative to your enrollment status.
- Finally, the FAFSA for an award year is based on the student's and family's financial information from the year before. If that situation has changed in ways that can be documented, you will want to print and examine the request for consideration of special circumstances (6).
If you need a form or link related to student loans, click on the "Loans" link.
- We provide a link for "Entrance Counseling" that is required for first-time borrowers and a link for "Exit Counseling" that is required of borrowers who drop below half-time status, withdraw, or graduate.
- To request changes to your original loan amounts, print off and submit the loan change form (1).
- Occasionally, a student who has had loans discharged in the past due to a disability starts a program that would allow them to enter a career that would pay enough to repay loans despite the disability. Such a student needs to complete a re-instatement of loan eligibility form (2) and have a physician's confirmation that the student will have the ability to repay loans (form 3).
"Other Forms" include the following:
- Links to the State of Indiana "Child of Deceased or Disabled Veterans Application" and to other State of Indiana "Department of Veteran Affairs" forms.
- If you want to decline some financial aid that has been offered (maybe in order to qualify for a different form of aid), click on the "Decline Awards" form (1).
- Before we can allow you to charge books against your financial aid, among other things, you need to complete a "Title IV Authorization" form (2).
- After you fail to achieve mininum standards of satisfactory academic progress, to receive financial aid for the next semester, you need to read and sign a "Financial Aid Warning Contract" (3).
- Students who have not and will file a FAFSA and do not wish to receive e-mail notices about missing documents can print and complete a "Request to Cease Processing" (4).