So you have been admitted to Vincennes University, but what do you do next?
- Make sure that you attend one of the START VU sessions. You will sign up for classes and learn many things at START VU so it is important that you attend.
- It is very important to file for financial aid, if you have not done so yet.
- Next you need to apply for campus housing.
- Also it is very helpful for you to attend the New Student Orientation program.
- Finally, just make sure that you show up for your classes!
If you have questions, please call our admissions department at 812.888.4313. Parents can call our parent and family services office at 812.888.5004. See you on campus!