Testing Policy - Assessment Center
Your Right to Privacy
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the Assessment Center will not divulge any information about examinees to anyone without a written release from the examinee.
A copy of the FERPA document is posted in the Assessment Center office for review and inspection by any interested party.
Please report to Beckes Student Union, First Floor
Times to report:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Accuplacer placement test is very important! You should do your very best! Your test results will determine your initial classes when you start at Vincennes University.
- You must provide a photo identification in order to test!
To eliminate the possibility of test fraud, you will need to present a photo ID such as a driver's license or state ID card. An employment or government ID is also acceptable if it includes a photo. Some test sponsors require that we make a photocopy of your identification.
- No unauthorized testing aids, backpacks, books, notes, computers, calculators, etc.
- All cell phones, pagers, alarm watches, etc. must be turned OFF.
- No noise, talking, or other disturbance to examinees will be allowed.
- Companions/friends or children must wait outside the center.
- No one may disturb, talk to, or distract an examinee during testing.
- Any examinee found to be giving or receiving assistance, using unauthorized materials, attempting to remove test content or materials, creating a disturbance, or otherwise violating the Assessment Center testing policies, will be removed from the center and their test and scores will be cancelled.
In extreme cases of violation, action may also include report and referral to the Dean of Students office or, in the case of attempted theft or removal of test content or materials, the appropriate legal and law enforcement authorities.