Blazer One Card Activation - Financial Services
Blazer One Card
The Blazer One Card is the official VU ID card. This card will handle ID card services, such as checking out library books or using your meal plan in Tecumseh dining center (your VU ID is required to enter the dining center). In addition, the Blazer One Card can be used at off-campus locations. The Blazer One Card offers the following benefits:
- All student financial disbursements, such as refunds and financial aid awards, are handled through BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicesid/. Even if you do not receive financial aid, there may be instances in which you do receive a refund. For example, a class was dropped during the drop/add period. Students have two different options regarding the way they can receive a refund:
- 1 - DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 - 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- 2 - DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- If the choice is the BankMobile Vibe Account service, the card will function as a MasterCard debit card that is accepted by over 24 million merchants worldwide. Cardholders can get cash from ATMs, write checks, send and receive money electronically from their accounts, and monitor the details of their accounts online. This improvement will require the card to be produced off campus. With these changes it will be more important than ever to keep your Blazer One Card in a safe place and not damage or misplace it.
You can order and activate your Blazer One Card through your myVU account.
More information about the Blazer One card and BankMobile agreement.
Blazer OneCard Activation
How to receive your Blazer OneCard
- You must enroll at Vincennes University
- Confirm your mailing address on your MyVU Account
- You must have your picture taken if you are an on-campus student. You can have this done at any of the following sites: Vincennes Campus, Jasper Campus, ATC, Gibson Center. If you are not an on campus student then you are not required to have a picture.
- If you have followed all of the steps above than you should receive your Refund Selection Kit with your ID card in the mail in a bright green envelope.
How to activate your Blazer OneCard and make your refund selection preference:
- Log onto blazeronecard.com
- Once you are on the website click on Get Started
- Input your Blazer Onecard Number
- Follow the step by step directions to activate
If you need any assistance with your Blazer OneCard please call 1-800-815-6109