Blazer One Card Activation - Financial Services
The Blazer One Card is the official VU ID card. This card will handle ID card services, such as checking out library books or using your meal plan in Tecumseh dining center (your VU ID is required to enter the dining center). In addition, the Blazer One Card can be used at off-campus locations. The Blazer One Card offers the following benefits:
- All student financial disbursements, such as refunds and financial aid awards, are handled through BankMobile. Even if you do not receive financial aid, there may be instances in which you do receive a refund. For example, a class was dropped during the drop/add period. Students have three different options regarding the way they can receive a refund:
- (1) elect to have funds transferred to a third-party bank (such as your existing bank account)
- (2) elect to have funds transferred to an optional checking account, the BankMobile Vibe Account, and receive refunds within minutes of processing, or
- (3) elect to receive a paper check from BankMobile.
- If the choice is the BankMobile Vibe Account service, the card will function as a MasterCard debit card that is accepted by over 24 million merchants worldwide. Cardholders can get cash from ATMs, write checks, send and receive money electronically from their accounts, and monitor the details of their accounts online. This improvement will require the card to be produced off campus. With these changes it will be more important than ever to keep your Blazer One Card in a safe place and not damage or misplace it.
You can order and activate your Blazer One Card through your myVU account.
More information about the Blazer One card and BankMobile agreement.
How to receive your Blazer OneCard
- You must enroll at Vincennes University
- Confirm your mailing address on your MyVU Account
- You must have your picture taken if you are an on-campus student. You can have this done at any of the following sites: Vincennes Campus, Jasper Campus, ATC, Gibson Center. If you are not an on campus student then you are not required to have a picture.
- If you have followed all of the steps above than you should receive your card in the mail with in 3 weeks. Your card will come in a bright green envelope.
How to activate your blazer OneCard
- Log onto blazeronecard.com
- Once you are on the website click on Get Started
- Input your Blazer Onecard Number
- Follow the step by step directions to activate
If you need any assistance with your Blazer OneCard please call 1-800-815-6109